Dr Krishna Kumar SinghPRINCIPAL 2017-18
Dr Krishna Kumar Singh , ,
MPT (Ortho), PhD in Physiotherapy
PRINCIPAL ( 2018-2019)
|Phd Physiotherapy||Maharaj Vinayk Global University||27-01-2017|
|Master of Physiotherapy
|All India Institute of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Mumbai, Govt. of India.
Mumbai University, Mumbai, India.
|Bachelor of Physiotherapy
|National Institute for the orthopedically handicapped, Kolkata, Govt. of India. Calcutta University, Kolkata, India.||
ACADEMIC OR RESEARCH INTEREST
Author of “Rehabilitation of Osteoarthritic Knee – Recent Trends “Published in Lambert Academic publication, ISBN No. 9786134963046 Germany on 2nd January 2018.
15 publications in various national and international journals
SUBJECT: electrotherapy, electrodiagnosis
- 2nd international physiotherapy conference 4-5 th march 2017 organised by department of physiotherapy, JRNRV university, Udaipur Rajasthan India.Awarded with Excellence Academician Award
- 1st International Physiotherapy Conference 2016 at J. R. N. Rajasthan Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Dabok, Udaipur, Rajasthan, and presented paper on “Spinal Orthosis” and Awarded with “Best Academician Award 2016.
- 5th International Conference of Physical Therapy AIIMS 2016; Presented paper on title. “The effect of functional task training versus progressive resistance exercises on O. knee and Awarded with physio Excellence Award.
- Member of advisory board of Indian journal of physical therapy and rehabilitation
- Member of advisory board of MVSEV journal of Shodhsar
- Member of advisory board of International journal of cancer rehabilitation and physiotherapy